We specialize in Accessory Dwelling Units
- At TheAduGuys we’ve compiled our years of experience building prefab structures into The Ultimate Guide to ADUs in California. Accessory Dwelling Units are self-contained, smaller living units that are located on the lot of an existing single-family home. Specific laws and guidelines govern ADUs, and the laws can vary based on municipality. The Ultimate Guide to ADUs in California.
We work on Regular ADUS and Junior Accessory Dwelling Units (JADUs). But what’s the difference?
- Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) have been known by many names: granny flats, in-law units, backyard cottages, secondary units and more. No matter what you call them, ADUs are an innovative, affordable, effective option for adding much-needed housing in California. HCD is the state’s leader on local ADU ordinances, which — while optional — have grown exponentially in number as more cities, counties, and homeowners become interested in ADUs as one solution to increasing the supply of affordable housing.
About our work
CALL US: (310)-984-9398
- We are committed to providing solutions that fulfill the aspirations of our clients. Clients repeatedly come back to us for our high quality structural engineering design services renowned for analytical creativity and cost-effective solutions. We display some of our work to you.
What are JADUs?
- Junior Accessory Dwelling Units (JADUs) are allowed to be created within the walls of a proposed or existing single-family residence and shall contain no more than 500 square feet. JADUs offer additional housing options.
- They may share central systems, contain a basic kitchen utilizing small plug-in appliances, may share a bathroom with the primary dwelling, all to reduce development costs. JADUs present no additional stress on utility services or infrastructure because they simply repurpose existing space within the residence and do not expand the dwelling’s planned occupancy.
- Whether our clients are looking for additional living space, rental income, or a way to make the most efficient use of their property, we are committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- For more information call us today for a free quote Tel. (310)-984-9398 or Contact Us: TheAduGuys@gmail.com and you’ll learn everything you need to know about the ADU process – from planning and permitting to design and construction.